Migraine without Headache: What is vestibular migraine?
Neurobalance Physical Therapy are participating providers in network with the insurance companies noted here. For the in network insurances, prior to your first visit you will need to call the member services phone number on your insurance card to verify coverage for Physical Therapy. Ask about your copay, coinsurance, and deductible amounts and verify in or out of network status with Neurobalance Physical Therapy. Ask if authorization is required. Copays, coinsurances, and deductibles are collected in the office at each visit. We will bill participating in network insurance companies electronically on your behalf.
At this time, we participate in network with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
We are not in network with:
- CIGNA and Great West
- United Health Care/Optum Health
- Meritain Health
- Individuals with these out of network insurances are private pay. Neurobalance PT does not bill the out of network insurances.
- Auto: Liens are not accepted. Private Med Pay is accepted.
- Those out of network, with high deductibles, or without health insurance, pay privately for access to this high quality, highly specialized Physical Therapy.
- Insurance copay and deductibles are collected each session.
- Private Pay rates are 225 dollars for the first evaluation session, and 125 dollars for follow up sessions. Payment is collected each session.
- Your investment is in you, your mobility, your health and your fitness. Most people have visits 1-2 times per month, allowing the care you receive to be affordable. Credit Cards are accepted with no additional fee.